- New year, new start, new clients, new opportunities…when talking to the media Here at BlackChilli we pride ourselves on innovation, creativity, reliability and results. This philosophy took us from strength-to-strength through 2013 and we’re delighted to be moving into 2014 with a crowd of new and returning clients.
- BlackChilli successfully leverages a legendary tale to gain Nanteos Mansion national media coverage The story of The Holy Grail is one we are all familiar with – but did you know that some historians believe this legendary cup (that Christ drank from at the last supper) was once kept at a country house in Wales?
- Norwegian Log Buildings returns to BlackChilli with plans to attend the Chelsea Flower Show BlackChilli worked with Norwegian Log Buildings last summer to assist with the launch of their new Inovar range at the Hampton Court Flower Show. The launch was a great success and we are excited to be working together again on their attendance at the Chelsea Flower Show in May.
- Haven’t you heard? Reading is going to play host to the Coconut bar & kitchen! An exciting new cocktail bar and restaurant will be opening soon in Reading, bringing the finest authentic food from south east Asia. BlackChilli has been brought in to manage the launch event and to make sure that the Coconut Bar & Kitchen is the name on everyone’s lips.
- New Logo and Website Design for AssetSpace BlackChilli has been working with new client AssetSpace, one of the UK’s leading commercialisation specialists in the retail park and shopping mall arena, to enhance their event expertise and creating memorable customer experiences.
Construction and demolition waste recycling may be the key to recovery
The continued message from the UK Government is that the construction sector will lead us out of recession.
With the Coalition committed to various schemes that will kick start the recovery in the public and the private sectors, the theory is sound but in practice the plan may be flawed. Peter Craven of materials washing and recycling company CDE Global reports on changes that need to take place to avoid a minerals famine in the UK.