- Gooseberry Planet - real APP-lication Happy to help champion a good cause, in our 'free' time the BlackChilli team has been assisting Stella James, a local business woman and Mum, promote an internet App she designed to help educate children about online dangers and learn how to recognise the risks.
- PermanexCCS Ė back in the picture Blackchilli was delighted when long-term client PermanexCCS, a leader in delivering technology based construction site security, got back in contact after an absence and wanted to implement new marketing initiatives
- BlackChilli helps Starling fly high With just eight-days notice, BlackChilli helped Sterling Aerospace Interiors develop its complete marketing communications plans and then delivered a programme that enabled it to maximise its attendance at a major trade exhibition in Hamburg. Continue reading to find out just what was needed...
- Itís WAR at the BlackChilli Creative Hub The BlackChilli Creative Hub is declaring WAR on the business community with its new WAR campaign. Designed as an innovative piece of direct and digital mail, the WAR campaign is aimed at businesses that are looking for three main things in their marketing...
- Highlights from RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show with Inovar Garden Buildings At this yearís RHS Hampton Court Flower Show, BlackChilli client Inovar returned for the second year to showcase its new contemporary range of garden buildings. Over the week there was great interest in the garden rooms that are designed and manufactured by Inovar in the UK.
Gearing up for the Summer
Blackchilli is gearing up to deliver a series of new communications contracts for new and existing clients over the Summer. These include assisting Norwegian Log Buildings and Inovar Garden Buildings attend various garden shows including Grand Designs and RHS Chelsea; We’ve just been engaged by R&W Civil Engineering to promote its contract wins and assist then in entering various business awards; Sunray, the specialist in steel doors wants BlackChilli to develop a customer engagement programme; and established client AssetSpace has appointed us to develop a new website and electronic presence. And there are several other potential new business presentations that we’re still awaiting feedback on – so watch this space for the nextBlackChilli instalment.